1. Members of the Council may propose candidates for admission to the
Council by completing this form. The form must be completed by the sponsors.
2. Two active members must sign the membership proposal.
3. The prime sponsor will be notified as to the status of the application.
It is the sponsor’s responsibility to keep the applicant informed.
4. Applications will remain active for three years. If the candidate
has not been admitted to the Council during that period, the application
will be returned to the sponsor.
5. To be eligible for membership, the applicants must have completed
least five years of experience in administration as defined by the categories
listed in the Constitution. The last three years of this administrative
experience must have occurred in New Jersey.
6. Mail this application to the Chair of the Membership Committee:
Mr. Steve Blake
c/o Educational Information and Resource Center (EIRC)
South Jersey Technology Park at Rowan University
107 Gilbreth Parkway, Suite 200
Mullica Hill, NJ 08062
Click on the link below to open up the application, or
right-click the application, and chose "save target as" to
save the application to your computer.
The application must be printed, filled out by hand or typed, and
mailed according to the instructions above.