1. Members of the Council may propose candidates for induction into the
Council by completing the membership application-proposal. The application-proposal must be completed by the sponsors.
2. Two active members must sign the membership proposal.
3. The prime sponsor will be notified as to the status of the application.
It is the sponsor’s responsibility to keep the applicant informed.
4. Applications will remain active for three years. If the candidate
has not been admitted to the Council during that period, the application
will be returned to the sponsor.
5. To be eligible for membership, the applicants must have completed
least five years of experience in administration as defined by the categories
listed in the Constitution. The last three years of this administrative
experience must have occurred in New Jersey.
6. Mail this application to the Chairs of the Membership Committee:
Click on the link below to open up the application.
The application must be printed, filled out by hand or typed, and
mailed according to the instructions above.