• Research grant opportunities are available to all
active and associate New Jersey Council of Education members.
• Research must focus on a topic related to education
in New Jersey. (Examples: successful school of the future cost analysis
of mandated programs, impact of tech prep. programs)
• Funds will be available for non-salary support. Salaries
or stipends will not be funded.
• All recipients must complete their scholarship and present
a written report to the New Jersey Council of Education by January 1 of each year.
• Recipients will be expected to make a brief presentation at
a New Jersey Council of Education membership meeting.
• The results of the study will not necessarily reflect the position
of the New Jersey Council of Education.
Name of Author:
Business Address: (Include phone, fax, and e-mail)
(Include phone and e-mail if different from above)
Signature & Date
Send completed applications to the NJCOE President.